For United Global Online Bank Visa Credit And Debit Cards
United Global Online Bank Mobile Card Fraud Alerts
Mobile Card Fraud Alerts1 is a two-way text communication generated by our internal Fraud Detection System based on what the bank may deem as a suspicious transaction. The Mobile Card Fraud Alert allows you to respond to the alert, which communicates with our Fraud Detection System. Responding to the alert saves you the time from having to contact the Customer Service Center for legitimate activity. This free1 service will assist us in preventing fraudulent transactions on your cards.
How it Works
- Alerts are sent by text message to your mobile device.
- If a transaction(s) appears suspicious we will send you a text message, usually within minutes, asking if the transaction(s) is fraudulent and we may place a block on your card.
- Simply reply "Yes" or "No" letting us know if the transaction(s) is fraudulent.
- If you reply "Yes", to confirm fraud, a block will be placed on your card if it has not already been done. Contact Bankcard Customer Service immediately. If you reply "No", we will remove any block that may have been placed and you may continue using your credit or debit card.
- Reply "STOP" at any time to discontinue mobile fraud alerts.
United Global Online Bank Purchase Alerts
With free Visa Purchase Alerts you receive near real-time notifications on select signature-based purchases made with your United Global Online Bank Visa credit or debit card activity so you can act quickly to help reduce fraud and monitor your account, wherever you are. You can choose to receive Purchase Alerts through text messages to your mobile device or by email. Purchase Alerts are a one-way text communication that sends you notifications based on criteria that you select.
How Purchase Alerts Help You
- Be aware: Monitor account spending with quick text messages
- Budget management: Track purchases with limits you set
- Monitor fraud: Receive timely messages whenever certain transactions occur
Available Purchase Alert Notification Criteria
- Gas station and convenience store charges
- Declined transactions
- Foreign transactions
- Online, phone, or mail purchases
- Purchases exceeding a set amount